Friday, January 11, 2008

security to the guy with blue hands in aisle 18

had a spare hour to kill before heading to a movie last night...

left presents (of the bottle variety!!!) in toilets at red rooster, bunnings, kfc, two servos and fasta pasta. got an awesome suprise at fasta pasta - they had 3 loos which is weird cos they don't have many customers. at bunnings I was underprepared - only took one bottle, but needed two - loo bandit connundrum! planted one - will pay them a return visit. came out of the bunnings loo and a call for security came over their PA. i laid down on the ground and put my hands on my head and waited to be hauled away but no one came - must've been the lady trying to hide a gazebo in her handbag. got blue loo stains on my hands that wont come off - this could be my downfall.

the wife is still trying to come to terms with how I can just walk into a place, not buy anything, ask to use their toilet or just walk straight in. I will win her over and train her to visit all the ladies rooms that I've missed. i think she is secretly chuffed with her man's efforts to help the planet - little does she know that world domination is the ultimate goal. not sure she's all that impressed with the bandit mask I've taken to wearing around the house.

bandit counter: 19 loos/yearly water saving guestimate 54,512 litres

No comments: