Monday, January 14, 2008

shame hungry jacks shame


award for the most feral toilet I've ever experienced in my life goes to my local hungry jacks. I nearly vomited when I opened the cubicle door. almost put me off the loo bandit mission once and for all. I don't know what happened in that toilet but seriously it was like a Wes Craven movie featuring an elephant with bowel troubles. sorry, that's way more of a description than anyone needs!

did some more local banditising and my wife did her first one. we went for a walk at a popular bush-walking track and I tried to put bottles into the guys toilets there with no luck (really tight cisterns that I couldn't get off without totally busting the toilets themselves! lol!). I gave my girl a bottle and asked her to see if she could do one of the ladies. She came back out all of 20 seconds later empty-handed, grinning like something crazy that grins. She got in the car and as we were driving away she said, "there's another three toilets in there that I'll do next time". I think she's hooked.

including her first effort we did another ten loos, three in a resturaunt that is fairly heavily trafficked, the rest in servos and fast food places.

bandit counter: 29 loos, yearly water saving guestimate: 82,544 litres.

No comments: